Saturday, December 02, 2006

what would maslow say


(Edit: The picture that is supposed to open this post keeps disappearing - thanks Blogger Beta. Here is what you should see.)

(Edit Redux: If you see the picture, disregard edit numero uno....that's spanish for 1 ...I think).

Among the many pet names I have for my daughter, one of my favourites is the Hungry Hungry Hippo. Sometimes when she's hungry, while I'm holding her to me, her head will bob back and forth into my shoulder, her lips smacking as she tries to latch onto something to suck. It just conjures up images of the old board game (how cool was that!) and it makes me laugh.

4 comments:

MiAna said...

Close. Not one, but number one. lol. Nice blog by the way. It's cute and fun.

Dave said...

Thanks. Always nice to hear from a fellow Bengals fan.

Burnie said...

How about a fellow hungry hungry hippo fan :P

E. Rivera said...

Great game, cute nickname for daughter. :)