Tuesday, September 18, 2007

that was painful

Someone please....please....PLEASE remind me not to collect 3 months worth of pictures (mostly of Alex) before deciding to upload them to Flickr. Updating was not fun. At all.

With that said, I've upgraded to a Flickr pro account, so now all the older pictures are once again accessible.....and I don't have a monthly limit.

With that done, I guess I'll have to tackle the numerous video tapes. *sigh*

And maybe...just maybe....I'll try to start blogging again.

(this doesn't count)

2 comments:

Burnie said...

Good job on the pictures, sent through them all this morning...made my day.
Looking forward to seeing you guys soon...
I still haven't purchased a Pro account because I don't shoot as many great pictures as you.

London Postmaster said...

Nice Pics! I'm looking forward to seeing the cousins get together soon.

You know, if you had a Mac, you get a .Mac account where you can post all the pics you want! I'm just saying...