Wednesday, June 27, 2007

that figures

Today, I was clever.

I've been putting off getting my bloodwork done (well, not so much putting off but just being really busy), and now I'm in the position of needing to get it done prior to my Dr.'s appointment which is fast approaching.

So I decided I'd go to the lab around 1pm, to avoid the 7am rush that I've encountered before (thanks to the 12 hour fasting rule). I decided to go there today. Wednesday. At 1pm. After fasting for 12 hours.

After attending 2 labs, it became apparent that no lab in Barrie was open past 1pm on a Wednesday. Every other day of the week, sure.

But not Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave, I had to chuckle, but I'm sure YOU weren't laughing!!!! - that sounds like something that would happen to me!!!!( I guess it runs in the family!!!) Hope the rest of the day was better!!!