Sunday, April 29, 2007

alexandra in april

Okay......so my posts sort of fell by the wayside for the month of April. What can I say? I've been busy.

But I'm not the only one. Little Alex is growing like a weed, and accomplishing a number of firsts. I unfortunately have been away at work for much of it, but fortunately with digital technology, we've been able to capture some of these momentous events.

While we haven't taken too many pictures (and may have accidently deleted some), I have recently uploaded a number to my flickr acount so go check it out.

We've also managed to capture a few videos as well. Some of the events include:

First Easter (with family)

First (semi) solid foods.

First unassisted sitting.

First assisted steps.
(The jury is still out on this one. Mom says she walked. I'm a little more skeptical. Have your opinion heard in our comments section.....now open.)

First teeth.
(Note: As I write this, mom was heard screaming upstairs as Alex sunk her new teeth into mom's hand while getting her evening bath.)

So much happening. And I'm bound to miss more as I have to head out and play secret agent for a week. When I emerge from the shadows this weekend, perhaps there will be more to report.

(maybe even a Spider-man 3 review)

(if I'm brave stupid enough to attend on opening night)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Great post on Alex!! She is such a sweetie pie!

Now for the hard part...

While I LOVE the video in question, I have to say that I wouldn't necessarily say she's walking. I'd call it something more like wiggle-flopping. But it's great progress nonetheless! Hey, don't get mad at me, you asked!

Can't wait to hear more updates...and all that other fluff you talk about sometimes... ;)

Tam's thoughts said...

O.k. Auntie Kim. I guess you won't be the favorite one now.:) The more I look at it I agree but it was a pretty good wiggle considering her pants from the p'j' you bought her were falling off. I can blame the pants, can I?

Anonymous said...

Aww! Those vids are super duper cute!! She is such a doll. I just want to hug her to bits :)

Secret agent eh? That sounds exciting! Are you going to Area 51??? C'mooonn.. you can tell us!

Burnie said...

I have to agree with Lynds...that babe is huggable kissable and I can't wait to see her again. The videos are super..:) keep them coming....on a more serious note...Lynds, ...Dave actually goes to area 51 ...ah ha you didn't know that did you..he was there last week...that's the place wasn't it Dave ????