Sunday, January 14, 2007

boop, boop!

No. You're not hallucinating.

So the past couple weeks have been busy to the point where blogging has fallen relatively low on the priority list. I'll try and get some new pictures and the like up on my flickr page today.

I've come to the conclusion that there really aren't enough hours in a day.

24 hours
- 1 (to get ready for work)
- 2 (to drive to and from work)
- 10 (at work)
- 1 (prepare and consume supper)
- 1 (to walk and attend to the dog)
- 1 (to feed, change, play with baby)
- 2 (to hold sleeping baby....and watch t.v.)
- 1 (to try and help put baby to bed)
- 5 (to sleep)
_____
= 0

As my calculations will demonstrate, life these days doesn't leave a lot of time for Internets and extra-curriculars. And those days I don't work you have to factor in family visits, doctor's appointments, shopping, household chores....and maybe a couple extra hours of sleep.

It's little wonder that I wish I was Hiro.

Of course, Jack Bauer can seem to get a lot done in 24 hours too.

2 comments:

Kim said...

HA! I just can't stop laughing at the fact that you called it the "internets". It's like old people who call Wal-Mart "Wal-Marts". HA!

And hey, don't you just find it a little too convenient that Jack Bauer only goes to the washroom during commercial breaks? Either that or he has no innards.

Dave said...

When else would you go to the washroom? Isn't that what commecials are for? Yeesh.

Although, I have noticed that Jack can shave and give himself a haircut in record time.

And I've heard it said that cutting one's own hair is the sign of a real gangsta. True story.